Skip To Main Content


Resident students who move out of the Woodburn School District  may continue to attend school where they are presently enrolled by visiting their new resident district and filing inter-district paperwork.  

Resident students who would like to attend another district need to be released from Woodburn School District. They may do so by filling out and submitting the Application for Nonresident Transfer Request to the District Office, located at 1390 Meridian Drive or emailing it to  Submitted requests will take 2-3 weeks to process and the receiving district will be in contact regarding approval/denial.

Non-resident students who would like to attend Woodburn School District should contact their resident district office for their resident requirements. For the 2019-20 school year, high school programs are closed. No new transfers will be accepted.

Need help?  For questions regarding transfers please contact Jenne Marquez at 503-981-2701.