Summer School Staff
How does pay work for Certified?
Do I need to work every day?
- Pre-Arranged Absences: Must be pre-approved. Details are coming soon.
- Illness/Emergencies: contact us as soon as possible to arrange a sub.
Do I have to work all the days to get the bonus?
I'm a student teacher. What about me?
What is the deal with Fridays?
Who qualifies for the differential?
- Instructional assistants
- Nutrition Services
- Health Assistants
- Student Teachers (see the Student Teacher FAQ)
Do you need volunteers?
- Adult volunteers: We are unable to accept adult volunteers at this time. If you are eligible to work for WSD instead, we encourage you to do that! Please contact us by calling/texting 503-308-9272 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and then apply on our Jobs Page.
- Volunteers age 16-17: Why not just get paid!! We will hire you to instead! Earn money, get work experience, and more! Apply here. If you still want to just volunteer, please fill out the top page of the volunteer application form and submit it to email@example.com
- Volunteers age 15 and younger: Younger volunteers must fill out the top page of the volunteer application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your program CDL or On Site?
How are you handling COVID?
I work with Special Education students now. Will I receive my SpEd pay rate?
How do I apply?