COVID-19 Update: While the registration page shows a fee to ensure title compliance for funding purposes, ample scholarships and discounts are available ensuring that most students attending ASC during ONLINE programming will not pay any fee. Please just check the appropriate box in the registration screen to request either a partial or full scholarship.
Payment Schedule: The Woodburn ASC is a month-to-month arrangement. All payments are made in advance of the month your student is attending. For example, payments due by on the 25th of September are for October’s fees, those paid on the 25th of October are for November, and so forth. Payments are processed on the 20th, DUE on the 25th and are LATE on the 1st. If payment is late, on the second day of the month the Site will contact the parent and ask them to contact the ASC office to make payment arrangements. Parents may have up to 30 days to make satisfactory payment arrangements, and students may continue to attend during that time. However, if at the end of the 30 days satisfactory progress has not been made to rectifying the payment issue, the student will be exited from the program.
Assistance Families should make payment on time OR contact the ASC office for assistance. We can offer flexible repayment or catch-up programs as needed, and payment forgiveness is also available based on documented circumstances.
Payments: Our Registration Processor automatically deducts any fees from the Parent Portal Account. Parents may replenish their Portal Account by any of the following methods:
- Log in to the Parent Portal and make a payment.
- Give a check to the Site Leader
- Bring a check, cash, or credit card to the Welcome Center.
- Activate monthly replenishment by coming by or calling the Welcome Center.
Payment Methods. Payment may be made in the following ways:
- Checks may be accepted at the ASC Office or the Site Leader. The After School Program is unable to accept postdated checks for payment on account.
- Cash may be accepted ONLY at the ASC Office.
- Credit/Debit Cards may be accepted ONLY at the ASC Office or ONLINE.
- Automatic payments are available by contacting the ASC Office.
Statements of Account. As a courtesy to our parents, year-end tax statements will be available on the Parent Portal. Parents needing a statement that do not have a parent portal should contact the ASC Office and we will help you create one.
Returned Check Fee $25 for each returned check, plus any additional fees we are charged by either our bank or yours.
Late Payment of Tuition Fee A fee of $1 per day will be added automatically when tuition payments are made after the 1st of the month, unless other arrangements are made with the Director.