For 2021-2022 Woodburn After School Club is moving to a wait-list model of program admission. This is due in part to
- anticipated demand
- staffing limitations
- a requirement to increase equitable access for all families and
- protocols for COVID-safe operations.
Wait List Process
- The waitlist is open.
- Families will be informed via the Remind application/text message if they are admitted.
- Upon admittance, families may then register for the program with either:
- the online link via the parent portal (in Cayen)
- you may alternately call/text 503-308-9272 to schedule an in-person appointment (if you require assistance with registration.)
- Please, no walk-ins!
- Payment is month-to-month. The first month's dues are due at the time of registration.
- For additional information or details please call our office at 503-308-9272.
- All submissions will be reviewed for completeness. Incomplete forms or those missing supporting documentation will not be considered for admission.
- To be considered complete, applications must:
- Be completed in full
- Include attached documentation for each and every adult in the home if you need financial assistance, either:
- The 1040 or 1040EZ you filed for your taxes
- Download form 4506T-EZ and sign it.
- Due to federal requirements, priority will be given to students who can attend the entire program (until 5:00PM) each day.
Click here for a help document on how to use our new registration processor.
- The sliding scale provides funds for families who need additional support to send their students to the program.
- Lack of income is never a barrier to participation.
- Complete and accurate income information with:
- Documentation (i.e. 1040EZ, 1040, etc)
- a 4506T-EZ form must be submitted for all adults in the home who are requesting financial assistance.
- All sources of income must be declared AND I cannot afford to send my student without financial assistance.
- INCOMPLETE or LATE applications will NOT be considered.
- Woodburn After School Program will verify my income and collect data for this purpose, which may include a home visit.
- Falsification of information during application/scholarship may result in revocation of the sliding scale award AND/OR being billed for the full amount of the scholarship AND/OR removal from the program.
Payment Schedule: The Woodburn ASC is a month-to-month arrangement. All payments are due on the 1st of the month and late on the 5th.
If payment is late, on the third day (or the following business day) the Site will contact the parent and ask them to make a payment or arrangements to pay. On the fifth of the month (or the following business day) the payment will be considered late and a late fee of $5 will be added for each student in the program.
Assistance Families should make payment on time OR contact the ASC office for assistance. We can offer flexible repayment or catch-up programs as needed, and payment forgiveness is also available based on documented circumstances.
Payments: Our Registration Processor automatically deducts any fees from the Parent Portal Account. We ask that parents make a payment when the balance appears. Payments can be made through one of the following methods:
- Log in to the Parent Portal and make a payment.
- Give a check to the Site Leader
- Bring a check, cash, or credit card to the ASC Office.
Payment Methods. Payment may be made in the following ways:
- Checks may be accepted at the ASC Office or the Site Leader. The After School Program is unable to accept postdated checks for payment on account.
- Cash may be accepted ONLY at the ASC Office.
- Credit/Debit Cards may be accepted ONLY at the ASC Office or ONLINE.
Statements of Account. As a courtesy to our parents, year-end tax statements will be available on the Parent Portal. Parents needing a statement that do not have a parent portal should contact the ASC Office and we will help you create one.
Returned Check Fee $25 for each returned check, plus any additional fees we are charged by either our bank or yours.
Late Payment of Tuition Fee A fee of $5 will be added automatically when tuition payments are made after the 5th of the month, unless other arrangements are made with the Director.