- Lack of income is never a barrier to participation.
- The sliding scale provides funds for families who need additional support to send their students to the program.
- Please provide financial documentation via a 1040 tax form.
- All sources of income must be declared AND I cannot afford to send my student without financial assistance.
- INCOMPLETE or LATE applications will NOT be considered.
- Woodburn After School Program will verify my income and collect data for this purpose, which may include a home visit.
- Falsifying information on your application/scholarship may result in:
- loss of the sliding scale award
- AND/OR being billed the full amount of the program
- AND/OR being removed from the program
Payment Schedule: The Woodburn ASC is a month-to-month arrangement. All payments are due on the 1st of the month and late on the 5th.
If the payment is late, on the sixth of the month (or the following business day) the payment will be considered late and a late fee of $5 will be added for each student in the program. Students will be sent to the school office, where you will have to pick them up, until the payment or arrangements are made.
Assistance Families should make payment on time OR contact the ASC office for assistance. We can offer flexible repayment or catch-up programs as needed, and payment forgiveness is also available based on documented circumstances.
Payments: Payments can be made through one of the following methods:
- Give a check to the Site Leader
- Bring a check, cash, or credit card to the ASC Office
- Log in to the Parent Portal and make a payment (coming soon)
Payment Methods. Payment may be made in the following ways:
- Checks may be accepted at the ASC Office or the Site Leader.
- Cash may be accepted ONLY at the ASC Office.
- Credit/Debit Cards may be accepted ONLY at the ASC Office.
Statements of Account. Please contact the ASC Office for a year-end tax statement.
Returned Check Fee $25 for each returned check, plus any additional fees we are charged by either our bank or yours.
Late Payment of Tuition Fee A fee of $5 will be added automatically when tuition payments are made after the 5th of the month, unless other arrangements are made with the ASC Office.
Late Pick Up Fee Leaving students in the program past the time it closes (times listed below) will result in a fee of $1.00 per minute. If you are running late, please contact your school's Site Supervisor and exceptions can be made.
- Elementary School ends at 5:45pm
- Middle School ends at 6:00pm