After School Club
Welcome to the Woodburn After School Club!
For 2020-20201, the Woodburn School District After School Club offers an online program for students K-12. This program is under active development at this time due to the dynamic nature of the educational environment in Oregon. Our goal is to provide the best possible program while maintaining compliance with the governor’s mandates around Corona Virus (COVID-19).
The promise of the Woodburn After School Club is to enrich, inspire and motivate all students during out-of-school time though a safe, ONLINE, inclusive environment that supports academics and provides opportunities not available during the regular school day.
Woodburn After School Club provides a nurturing, active, and welcome ONLINE environment that promotes leadership, creativity, and exciting opportunities for out-of-school learning!
Goals for 2020-2021
- Woodburn After School Club will provide an outstanding online enrichment program through well planned and executed lessons, establishing strong lines of communication, and engaging students through interactive activities such as Meal Distribution, Zoom and the Club Care Cart.
- Whenever possible, ASC staff not otherwise engaged will be employed in the task of recruitment and retention.
For 2020-2021, all After School Club sites have been merged into a single online program that provides the following opportunities for children and youth:
- Comprehensive Distance Enrichment in the areas of:
- SPARK (physical movement)
- STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math)
- Leadership (in collaboration with OLEOO)
- Dinner and Snack for all members
- Mobile Breakfast & Lunch Distribution district-wide
- Homework Help